Am 26.06.2018 um 11:53 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou: > Hello, > > Tobias Schlemmer writes: > >> some time ago sent pull request from GitHub to support per-entry >> visibility in iCalendar export. > We don't use GitHub. No problem. I don't remember where I got this advise. Usually I don't send requests to random destinations. >> I attach the patch and some short documentation of the feature in the >> attaced files. They have been updated to honour the timezone patch and >> the documentation switch from texinfo to org-mode. > Applied in "next" branch. Thank you. > > Would you mind providing an entry for ORG-NEWS about it? Attached. Regards, Tobias