Hey, y'all I found out that ob-shell was more broken than I thought so I had to upgrade my sword and get a new shield to fix it. Tramp support for ob-python and ob-shell look OK now, although still no tests. I'll wait until this review is done until I start working on the tests. Will probably take a while because I'm thinking of some cross-section code that will do the a set of tests (all current? some marked? some new instead?) using a remote directory. Using `ssh localhost` should suffice, but should these remote tests be done by default? It's most likely that everyone running tests will require a passwordless setup. While I've automatized this for a separate package, it may be bothersome to someone else (see [1]). Anyway, I hope the patch file is correct now. I messed up my mirror repo and I /think/ I got it right. BTW I just got a mail that FSF papers are approved now. Gards, Felipe [1]: https://github.com/FelipeLema/emacs-counsel-gtags/blame/ 5d2a8c2c2d358e374a576cf8a3a67f7997a8839b/.travis.yml#L6 On Tuesday, 25 February 2020 16:14:05 -03 Bastien wrote: > Hi Felipe and Jack, > > > Felipe Lema writes: > >> I've signed the necessary papers from (to?) the FSF involving org > >> mode, so I'm ready on my side to add tests and maybe add support > >> for other tramp-related stuff. > > I've checked and the papers are not yet processed by the FSF. > > > Great, we should add you to the list of copyrighted contributors: > > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html > > Done - https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#org7c578f2 > > Let's iterate on this patch and get it ready for 9.5. > > Thanks,