Hello! Let me introduce myself, I'm Alex. Hope you’re fine! Do you own the site? (Forgive me if I have the wrong address) May I ask: Do you provide advertising services? I am interested in articles with external links. I saw your website and probably soon we could start cooperation with you. Are you considering such a collaboration? Well, if you're interested, I will tell you what we are willing to pay for: We are interested in permanent articles with do-follow links We are interested in articles on iGames, poker, forex and crypto We consider articles both with a direct reference to the topic and adapted to the theme of your site We give preference to articles with links, but we also consider embedding links in your articles We are interested in cooperation with you if you accept at least one of the above topics Any section of the site open for indexing will suit us It is important for us to know how much you want for your services. We value your time and ours. Please give me an answer. It is important for me to know your decision Alex