Hello Dominik, I am a big fan of your wonderful Org-mode, even though I just started to use it two weeks ago. I've been using (X)Emacs since 1995, and had tried to use Muse about 2-3 years ago for note-taking and simple publishing (i.e. generating LaTeX or DocBook documents from Muse). However, I remember I ran into some serious limitations (like list handling, etc.) in Muse and finally gave up on it. I went back to writing documentation directly in either LaTeX or DocBook (I use nXML mode for DocBook editing). Org-mode impressed me with its nice table editing functionality, flexible/powerful list support and headline (or section/subsection) manipulations, and *many* other features. I really appreciate your work on this valuable package, and foresee that I will be doing many more things in Org-mode. The only thing that is missing (at least to me) in current Org-mode is the exporter for DocBook format. DocBook is becoming more and more popular, so a DocBook exporter in Org-mode could make more people move to Org-mode. Also, since there are a lot open-source or commercial tools to convert DocBook format to almost any other formats (PDF, PostScript, HTML, XHTML, Text, RTF, etc.), DocBook exporter could be the main exporter that Org-mode needs to support. During the last week (mainly during the last weekend), I wrote some code to export Org files to DocBook V5.0 format, and everything looks very promising (I have to admit that a lot of work still needs to be done to make the code complete and stable) . I am wondering how I can contribute the code to Org-mode. I am attaching a PDF file generated from a DocBook XML file that was exported by my org-export-docbook.el, and would like to get your early feedback/comments.