---- On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 09:31:16 -0500 Ihor Radchenko wrote --- > Matt matt@excalamus.com> writes: > > > I've backed out the `require' change and adjusted everything else based on your feedback. There is a separate patch for each refactor that created a new test. The remaining refactors are in a single patch. I was also able to resolve the issue I had with inserting the test name for the session (the "yes" string in `test-ob-shell/session'). > > Thanks! > > I can see that you still prefer to use `string-join' for Org body. > Why not a bare string? Because I often program in Python where double quoted strings typically don't span lines. One of the original tests had the string "#+BEGIN_SRC sh :results list\necho 1\necho 2\necho 3\n#+END_SRC" in it (that is, used newline characters instead of inserting new lines), so my brain assumed strings Emacs Lisp behaved similarly to Python. Silly brain :) Thanks for continuing to follow up on that. I've updated the patches to use bare strings. If this set of patches look good, I can push them to main.