---- On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 12:41:45 -0500 Ihor Radchenko wrote --- > We really need more tests. I'm working on giving ob-shell a little bit of love. I wrote the worg documentation for it earlier this year. I tried to include examples of all coded functionality, including previously undocumented features. I think the examples would make for good tests since they document the present and expected behavior. Currently, though, I'm refactoring the ob-shell tests to remove dependency on ob-shell-test.org and to stop the suite from littering. After that, I intend to incorporate the worg examples as tests. I'd like to adopt ob-shell, life permitting. Sadly, I'm not confident I'm able to commit to that right now. So, if I can get the FSF paperwork cleared, hopefully, I can make little contributions here and there. I've included patches of what I've been doing. They're not ready for actual submission yet, both in quality and legality. However, I'm including them for feedback, to make sure I'm not getting way off base. Overall, I'd *really* like to implement async for ob-shell similar to ob-python. However, I feel like it'd be more responsible and respectful to clean up the tests and code a little first before proposing such a big change (looking at you, org-babel-shell-initialize). Can someone please assist me with the FSF paperwork off list?