Michael Markert wrote: > > Hi, > > In the current head exporting a org that includes other org files with > `:minlevel' is broken and results in an infinite loop. > > This is a regression from release 7.7 -- don't have the time to track it > down any further right now :( > > Attached a minimal example with which I can reproduce. > > Michael > > > * bar > #+INCLUDE: "bar.org" org :minlevel 1 > * foo I can reproduce - I set debug-on-quit and got a backtrace (attached): it fingers org-fixup-indentation. Nick