Hi Bastien, On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Gregory, > > gregory mitchell writes: > > > I was wondering if anyone has found a way to toggle cells so that > > formulas could be shown/hidden in place of calculated results in > > org-mode tables. > > This is not what you're looking for but perhaps it comes close: the > C-c ' key edits the cell at point in a separate buffer. > I currently use "C-u C-c =" to get the formula of the cell at point in the minibuffer, but it would be nice to extend this to other cells as well. > > Also, since the formulas are already shown below the table, I would > find it somewhat confusing to display them within the cell... > Most dedicated spreadsheets, i.e. excel, have an option to toggle the display of formulas/results in cells. Having all of the formulas at the bottom of a table can get even more confusing with large tables that contain lots of formulas on a single line. > > > Also wanted to test this list since I haven't posted to it yet. > > It works! > > -- Glad that this works! Thanks for the response. > > Bastien >