Hi Eric, Can I then still use babel for python 2.x? I need it for both, because I have python3 and python2 projects. Best wishes, Arne Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011, 12:36:52 schrieb Eric Schulte: > Hi Arne, > > I think you can simply add the following to your configuration to use > python3 as your python executable. > > (setq org-babel-python-command "python3") > > Best -- Eric > > Arne Babenhauserheide writes: > > Hi, > > > > I’d love to have babel for python3. > > > > My first shot at it would just be ob-python.el with each mention of > > python replaced by python3, but I hope that there is a more elegant > > way… > > > > Is there a way to get python3 support for Babel into org-mode cleanly? > > > > Best wishes, > > Arne -- Ein Würfel System - einfach saubere Regeln: - http://1w6.org