* git clone org mode
@ 2018-04-08 23:39 Vikas Rawal
From: Vikas Rawal @ 2018-04-08 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fellow orgers,

The following two pages on worg both recommend using "git clone git@code.orgmode.org:bzg/org-mode.git” to clone the org repo.

https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/index.html <https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/index.html>
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#keeping-current-with-Org-mode-development <https://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#keeping-current-with-Org-mode-development>

When I tried this today, it asked me for a password. I was puzzled. I then created an account on https://code.orgmode.org/ <https://code.orgmode.org/>, added my ssh public key in the settings, and was able to clone the repo without being bothered with the password.

If this is the expected method, may be the above two pages should mention this.

Thanks,

Vikas