Hi all. How do I make sure that latex package "listings" is used and how do I use it to show the content of a python-file? I want to include some python code, but it's all ugly when outputtet to PDF Is there a better way to show source code in org? At the moment I'm using: #+INCLUDE: "matrix-citizen.07.py" src python. Looks bad in PDF-exports. I tried using: #+begin_src python print "Hello World!" #+end_src But then I have to cut and paste ALL my code while I'd rather just include the code. Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards Michael B. Arp Sørensen Programmer / BOFH