From: Denis Maier <denismaier@mailbox.org>
To: Org Mode List <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Include LaTeX source and compiled result
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 09:48:44 +0200	[thread overview]

Hmmm, even this tells me "Code block produced no output"

#+begin_example
Test

#+begin_src latex :file asdf.pdf
Blabla
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_export latex
#+end_export

Test
#+begin_example

But I can compile the temporary tex file without problems.
I'm probably missing something fundamental...

Best,
Denis