Hi, Carsten. > Well, some ASCII documentation could be inserted into org-choose.el > as a file commentary. If you use a standard header with keywords > for the finder (M-x finder-commentary and friends), that would be > useful. > > Tutorials on Worg are usually written in Org, but you can upload > any format you like (or send it it me) and we wil publish it there. OK, I've add comments, keywords, and some docstrings I forgot to org-choose.el, and I wrote a standalone doc. Both are attached. Tom Breton (Tehom)