Yes , I have now an org-aganda-files in my .spacemacs and all work as expected. Thank you all very much. Sorry for the noise. CLOSED. Rgds, Michaël C. On juin 26 2018, at 2:57 pm, Bernt Hansen wrote: > > Michaël Chlon writes: > > Well it is very simple: > > • Open a file ".org" in emacs > > • press: C-c-a a or C-c-a t and do not see any TODO. I have presed the shortcuts that spacemacs provide but nothing ... > > • I also try with timestamp and deadline, but nothing appear except the calendar > > > > My test file attached to this mail. > > But when I try with emacs alone, i have everything displayed ! > > Chlon Michaël > > [] E: mic.a.elle.chlon@gmail.com > > P: 06 12 90 05 13 > > On juin 26 2018, at 12:17 pm, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > > > Michaël Chlon writes: > > What do you mean with : "ECM demonstrating" ? > > A minimal complete example, i.e., a recipe so I can try to reproduce > > your issue. > > > > Open Tracking > Did you add your org file to org-agenda-files with C-c [ ? > If you have no files in your org-agenda-files variable then your agenda > will be empty. > > Regards, > Bernt >