* Agenda dispatcher changes files
@ 2009-01-31 13:11 Dan Griswold
From: Dan Griswold @ 2009-01-31 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,

I don't know where to begin diagnosing this, so please forgive me for
not having more information.

As of 6.20c at least (perhaps further back), whenever I call up an
agenda (daily, global todo, and certain todo keyword searches), some
of the agenda files are marked as having been changed. They don't
appear _really_ to have been changed (according to diff), but the
double asterisks in the mode line show that Emacs believes the files
have changed.

This has been a little annoying when I wish to close Emacs. (I know, I
know: why would I ever want to close Emacs?!)

Some variable settings that may be relevant:

     org-agenda-include-diary t
     org-agenda-show-all-dates  nil
     org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done t
     org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil
     org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t
     org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(
	("c" tags-todo "+@COMPUTER")
	("f" tags-todo "+@PHONE")
	("o" tags-todo "+@OFFICE")
	("p" todo "PROJECT")
	("j" tags "+Jana")
	("t" todo "TODO")
	("w" todo "WAITING"))
     org-agenda-sorting-strategy
        (quote
         ((agenda time-up tag-up priority-down)
          (todo category-keep priority-down)
          (tags category-keep priority-down)
          (search category-keep)))

So: A bug or a feature? Is there more information I can provide?

Thanks,

Dan

--
Dan Griswold