Hello Nicolas El lun, 01-06-2015 a las 00:12 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou escribió: > Hello, > > flow writes: > > > I would like to ask you about how org-mode exports title and headlines > > to markdow > > > > org-mode to markdown doesn't export title as md heading one # and > > org-mode heading one as heading one but heading two > > > > I think it should work as org-mode to html: > > > > org-mode title to md heading one # > > org-mode heading one * to md heading two (##) > > > > What do you think about it? > > "ox-md" supports Setext-type headlines, which are limited to 2 levels. > Using a title as the first level leaves only one level for regular > headlines. I guessed setext support 6 levels so I don't know why ox-md supprot just 2 levels although my exporter seems to support 3 levels. Why? That's a good question but not what I wanted to know. What I want -and I would like to know whay ox-md doesn't- is to export org as org-mode to html does: - The title becomes h1, so the org title becomes # or ===, I don't mind - The * becomes h2, so the org * becomes ## or ---- - The ** becomes h3, so the org ** becomes ### (in case it supports 3 leveles) - etc. What do you think about it? > Also, it doesn't solve the problem of author, date and email, which do > not appear either in the output. I think they are part of the same > problem: (vanilla) markdown has no real support for meta-data. I wasn't considering that it is very interesting though. However in the scenarios I would like to use widely orgmode to markdown it is not necessary metadata. > > Regards, Best -- "La tradición de los oprimidos nos enseña que la regla es el «estado de excepción» en el que vivimos." Walter Benjamin, Tesis de Filosofía de la historia