Hello! I did HTML export with INFOJS enabled. Document has deeply nested nodes. When I link to relatively major nodes, generated URL looks like: javascript:org_html_manager.go(3) And clicking it works well. Corresponding node will open. But when I link to even deeper node, URL now becomes like that: .../bug%20demo.html#sec-1-1-1-1-2 And such links do not work with INFOJS. I attached minimal example org file and generated HTML. Is it known limitation of INFOJS ? Any known workarounds ? Best regards, Svjatoslav