Hi, This patch makes Oracle a supported database for SQL source code blocks: - separate or unified logins, take your pick of: :dbuser user :dbpassword password :dbhost connect_id :dbuser user/password@connect_id :cmdline user/password@connect_id - support for :colnames on/off - helpful error messages in minibuffer if execution fails - good looking result block (most of the time) I've tested this extensively on Windows 7. It only needs the sqlplus executable and < > file redirection, so it should work everywhere. I am willing to execute an FSF copyright assignment. Regards, John