Suvayu Ali wrote: > Hello Worgers, > > Amidsts all the commotion about documentation for the new exporter, I > committed a very early incomplete draft article documenting the new > beamer exporter. > > > > But I see that it is not being published. I got the following > publishing error after pushing my commit. > > remote: Publishing file > /home/emacs/git/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/org-e-beamer.org using > `org-publish-org-to-html' > remote: Exporting... > remote: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil > remote: worg publish process 16964 exited at 02/05/13@07:01:27 > > Any ideas? > Just to add another data point (or perhaps more confusion): I checked out worg after your submission and tried my local batch build. I get the same error but from org-hacks.org. I cleaned out the timestamps and remade: org-hacks.org was again the first culprit. When I try publishing it interactively, it succeeds. I added a (setq debug-on-error t) to my batch init file and I get the attached backtrace - no idea what's causing it. NB: it didn't republish org-hacks since it is done already, so the backtrace happened on org-annotation-helper.org. I expect that if I try publishing it interactively, it will succeed and I'll get a backtrace on some other file, further down in the publishing sequence. AFAICT, the backtrace on org-hacks.org and the backtrace on org-annotation-helper.org are the same. Nick