* Aesthetic/Readability Feature Request (stacking #+TBLFM: lines)
@ 2009-05-24 17:50 Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2009-05-24 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hi,

Would it be difficult to allow stacking of table formula lines.  With
the current setup I find I often have #+TBLFM lines stretching far past
the right margin of my page.

For (a very contrived) example, I'd like to be able to replace this

| 1 |  2 |  3 |
| 2 |  3 |  5 |
| 3 |  4 | 36 |
| 4 |  5 |    |