From: Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi@yahoo.it>
To: Thomas Holst <thomas.holst@de.bosch.com>,
	Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: org-pretty-entities and org-cdlatex
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:10:04 +0100 (BST)	[thread overview]

Da: Thomas Holst <thomas.holst@de.bosch.com>
Inviato: Mercoledì 5 Settembre 2012 12:20

>· Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 5.9.2012, at 11:08, Thomas Holst wrote:
>
>>> Hello,
>>
>>> there is a different behaviour of sub (_) and superscripts (^) depending
>>> on =org-pretty-entities=. When I type:
>>>
>>>  =ab_cdef=
>>>
>>> inside LaTeX fragments with =org-pretty-entities= enabled I get:
>>>
>>>  \( ab_{c}def \)
>> >         ^^^^
>>>
>>> With =org-pretty-entities= disabled I get:
>>>
>>>  \( ab_{cdef} \)
>>>          ^^^^
>>
>> I am not able to reproduce this, I get the second behavior always.

> I also tested it with emacs 23.2 on WinXP.

> Maybe it is a problem related to emacs on Windows.
Hi, Thomas and Carsten,

I downloaded texmathp.el from here:
https://raw.github.com/jwiegley/auctex/master/texmathp.el
cdlatex from here:
http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/cdlatex/cdlatex.el

loaded them M-x load-file

Org-mode version 7.9.1 (c276eeebeec
GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN
Windows 7

org-pretty-entities  nil  (default)

M-x org-cdlatex-mode

** CDLatex

\( ab_{cdef} \)

if org-pretty-entities on (via customization interface)  I get:

\(  ab_{c}def  \)

so I confirm the behaviour of Thomas under Windows

cheers
Giovanni