Original Question: Can there be an #+OPTION to stop comments and weblinks from being coloured and names of directories from being italised, /etc/ In an org file that I use the hold code snippets, org-mode colors these which I do not want, is there a way to create an +OPTION: option that stops this. Also I keep directory names in the org file like /usr/bin/ which in the org file as you know would become italicized. Main Headings are blue (* Heading), but also weblinks are blue, which highlights them and I do not want them to be highlighted. Best wishes, Enda ________________________________ From: Bastien To: nicholas.dokos@hp.com Cc: Enda ; "emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:40 PM Subject: Re: [O] stop comments and weblinks from being coloured and names of directories from being italised, /etc/ Nick Dokos writes: > BTW, we now have four cents between us. Yes -- one day I'll count how much money has been spent in emails that never got answered back :) -- Bastien