Is there a package or download that can allow a new non-emacs user to immediately engage with org-mode?  That is, install and configure both emacs and org-mode plus make some guesses about how a new user would initially want to use org-mode.  I am not an emacs newbie, so I can spearhead an effort if necessary. Though I am eagerly working to rid myself of org-mode newbie status. I have some relatives that could really benefit from org-mode... who doesn't? Here's some of what I'm thinking: * Installation ** Emacs ** Packages *** org-mode * Configuration ** Load path ** org file directory and basic files established *** journal.org *** projects.org *** notes.org *** personal.org ** CUA * Extras ** Easy buffer switching via keyboard ** shortcuts for spreadsheet copy/pasting Thanks Carsten and fellow org-moders, Keith