From: Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net>
To: Eric Schulte <eric.schulte@gmx.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: not-quite-literal blocks
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:11:29 -0700	[thread overview]

Thanks Eric, that was helpful.

As you said, customizing org-babel-exp-code-template
was what I was looking for to name code blocks
the way I had in mind -- I have it wrapping them
in a custom div now.

To locally hack together links from within code
blocks, I found out I was able to do it in a few lines using
htmlize-after-hook.

-t