On Oct 16, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Gregory J. Grubbs wrote: > One suggestion: I think when your code stops on a clock and prompts to > keep/subtract/cancel, it should expand the drawer (for those of us who > use drawers). I've added this to the version of the patch below. As another question: When attempting to clock into A, and org-resolve-clocks finds a dangling clock in B, and the user presses "k" or "s" (i.e., not K or S), do you expect it to clock you into A or into B when the resolution is done? Right now K will continue the clock-in to A, but k will abort the clock-in to A and clock you into B to resume that task. John