Greetings.  I have another dumb question related to HTML export.  In the document I'm revising I have some R code and some references to R variables. I'd like the R code and variables to appear in monospaced font.  This seems easy enough.  Here's an example that works as I want it to work:     To define =my_foobar= in this model, we issue the command:         => my_foobar = dataset$foobar= I've got a whole series of similar expressions, and they mostly do work, but here's one that doesn't:     To define =my_frabbitz= in this model, we issue the command:         => my_frabbitz = "someRandomWord"= The "my_frabbitz" in the sentence comes out in monospace, but the R code doesn't.  It seems that the quotation marks are killing the process. I've tried a number of stupid quoting tricks, such as using:     ...\"someRandomWord\"=     ...""someRandomWord""= etc., but they typically make things worse. BTW, using the begin/end_example construct does more or less what I want, but it breaks the flow of the document, and there are many places in the document where the =...= construct works just fine and gives the look I need. Any suggestions? Thanks, -- Mike