Hi, I can't seem to use the M-g M-n keys to jump to occurrences in sparse tree search for second org file within same Emacs window. If I search first file by pressing C-c / r RET and then search second file by pressing C-c / r RET, I'm not able to jump to occurrences in that second file by pressing M-g M-n.  I get a message saying "No more matches" even though there are matches.  If I close the first file buffer, then I am able to use M-g M-n to jump to occurrences in the second file. Does anybody know what I may be missing? I'm using org mode version 9.6 in Emacs 28.2 on CentOS7.