Hi, I;m getting more and more used to using org for my own writing purposes, and love it. But I still find it pretty difficult to work with word-processor users whoexpect to get a doument in .doc or .odt formats. I've just found odt2org (http://mantiel.wikidot.com/os:odt2org) which looks great for importing odt files into org; but my main concern right now is getting things from org-mode out into odt or doc. May i ask what other people tend to do in this situation? I I guess I could export to html, then import in Openoffice, then edit & save as odf, but this seems a little cumbersome. If someone has a better solution I'd love to hear it. Thanks much, Matt -- Matt Price matt.price@utoronto.ca