* Where is the document in which all tags are described?
@ 2009-10-10  9:49 Water Lin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Water Lin @ 2009-10-10  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am using org mode to build my own homepage now. I have perl scripts
need to be published to html from org file.

I use following script to mark it:
------------
        #+BEGIN_SRC perl
              # insert some Perl script here
        #+END_SRC

But the perl tag doesn't exist.

So I tried to find a document described all tags (such as emacs-lisp)
the org mode supports, where is it?

Thanks

Water Lin

--