On Fri, 8 May 2009 06:24:54 +0200, "Carsten Dominik" said: > I anyone could make an example that allos me to reproduce this > problem, then I might be able to fix it. It's trivial: * top ** sub 1 Set org-cycle-include-plain-lists. Type TAB on this line, and the whole of top gets folded. ** sub 2 This entry is not needed to reproduce the bug. It just makes it more visible. A copy of this is attached, along with the org- settings from custom-set-variables. I have org-cycle-emulate-tab set to nil. If you have it set to something else, anywhere that TAB means "cycle" will show the problem. Peter.