* Does org-mode work less under Windows?
@ 2007-06-16  7:18 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2007-06-16  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

At home I use org-mode with Emacs 21.3.1 under Linux. At work I use
Emacs 22.0.50.1 under Windows. But severall things work less at work.
Links do not work as they should. I keep seeing [[link][description]].
Also hidestars and odd does not work. Anybody an idea what is ahppening
here?

--
Cecil Westerhof <CecilWesterhof@xs4all.nl>

* Re: Does org-mode work less under Windows?
@ 2007-06-16  8:38 Charles Cave
From: Charles Cave @ 2007-06-16  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cecil Westerhof; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello Cecil,

I run Org Mode version 4.77 on Emacs 22.1.1 on Windows XP Service Pack 2
Is that GNU Emacs or Xemacs you are using?

As far as I can see, everything works very well.

Hidestars definitely works. The beginning of my files look like:

#+STARTUP: overview
#+STARTUP: hidestars

Perhaps you could send a (small) sample of an org-mode file that
demonstrates the problem?

Charles

@ 2007-06-16  8:51 ` Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2007-06-16  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Op za, 16-06-2007 te 18:38 +1000, schreef Charles Cave:
> I run Org Mode version 4.77 on Emacs 22.1.1 on Windows XP Service Pack 2
> Is that GNU Emacs or Xemacs you are using?

I am not at work now. I'll be there at tuesday. I'll look then.

> Hidestars definitely works. The beginning of my files look like:
>
> #+STARTUP: overview
> #+STARTUP: hidestars

I have the same I think.

> Perhaps you could send a (small) sample of an org-mode file that
> demonstrates the problem?

Will be tuesday.

--
Cecil Westerhof <CecilWesterhof@xs4all.nl>