* Again problems with latex inside footnotes.
@ 2011-07-12  2:34 Rafael Calsaverini
From: Rafael Calsaverini @ 2011-07-12  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lista - org-mode

sorry for bothering you again with it, but I'm having a problem with latex
inside footnotes and I couldn't find the answer in the manual.

When I try something like:

----8<---
blablabla [fn:bla]
[fn:bla] this is what \cite{she} said.
----8<---

this gets exported as:

---8<---
blablabla \footnote{ this is what \cite\{she\} said.
---8<---

I believe I'm missing something very basic.
I believe that if I put a "#+Latex:xxx" the xxx part would be exported
verbatim to the latex file. But this would break the footnote. Is there a
way to insert inline latex snippets?

---
Rafael Calsaverini
Dep. de Física Geral, Sala 336
Instituto de Física - Universidade de São Paulo

rafael.calsaverini@gmail.com
http://stoa.usp.br/calsaverini/weblog
CEL: (11) 7525-6222
USP: (11) 3091-6803