Hi all On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 12:53 +0200, Christian Egli wrote: > I really like the option to hide TODOs that are part of a bigger TODO, > for example > > * TODO Organize party > ** TODO Invite people > ** TODO Find location > > Thanks to the option org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels my agenda only > contains the "Organize party" task and is not cluttered with the > subtasks. > > However if I schedule the task "Organize Party" the subtasks show up in > the "ALL CURRENTLY OPEN TODO ITEMS". I guess the code to skip the > subtasks should not only be in org-agenda-get-todos but also in > org-agenda-get-scheduled and possibly all org-agenda-get-* functions. Attached is the test org file and my .emacs. The version of org-mode is 4.35 (from CVS). The *Org Agenda* Buffer looks as follows: ALL CURRENTLY OPEN TODO ITEMS: test: TODO Invite people test: TODO Find location Monday 29 May 2006 Tuesday 30 May 2006 Wednesday 31 May 2006 Thursday 1 June 2006 test: Scheduled: TODO Organize party Friday 2 June 2006 Saturday 3 June 2006 Sunday 4 June 2006