Hello, I use org-babel to make graphviz diagrams in my notes. I open resulting images in the side panel via C-u C-c C-o (or right-click image). (See 20 screen shot) Now it shows the image fine at first. Then I run org-babel in the text buffer (on the left) to update the image on disk (C-c C-c). But for some reason, this also calls 'show as text' 'C-c C-c' (image-toggle-display) in the side panel and causes the image to look like bits of text. I then have to constantly go to the side panel to return it back to image. (C-c C-c). Sometimes I it happens after the 2nd update of the image. But eventually I'll see text. I can't find any way to stop this from happening. I've tried to remove keybindings to image-toggle-dispaly, tried to re-define image-toggle-display-text to do nothing, but this still happens. Any advice? Emacs 25.0.50.4 with org-mode from this morning. -- Leo Ufimtsev | Intern Software Engineer @ Eclipse Team