On 10/5/21 5:06 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > A data point: your example works just fine in org 9.5. Arg... Yes sorry, I mixed up my MCE with my tests to get rid of the scalebox. You'll find attached the actual non working .org file with the \scalebox that conflicts with the \begin{center} that is automatically inserted by #+INCLUDE My (unsuccessful) approaches so far to find a solution: 1. remove the automatic \begin{center} inserted by #+INCLUDE => using :center nil in #+INCLUDE or in additional #+ATTR_LATEX added above #+INCLUDE does not work 2. remove the use of \scalebox by using a more "org-mode"'s way of doing things => using :width in #+INCLUDE or in additional #+ATTR_LATEX or even passing options to dot have no effect (see previously attached file) Thanks for any help PS: Sorry for my other mistake: I thought MELPA had latest org-mode, but I've now switched to actual lastest org-mode using git clone. Same problem occurs. -- Guillaume MULLER Data Scientist, PhD Télécom Saint-Étienne (office i119) 25 rue du Dr Remy Annino - Laboratoire Hubert Curien (office e002) 18 rue du Pr Benoît Lauras - 42000 Saint-Étienne FRANCE