From: Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com>
To: Sebastien Vauban <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com>
Cc: nicholas.dokos@hp.com, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: ConTeXt export
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 03:53:46 -0500	[thread overview]

Sebastien Vauban <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com> wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> Markus Grebenstein wrote:
> > Since the name of ConTeXt makes it almost impossible to search for that topic
> > I'd like to ask you:
> >
> > Is there an ConTeXt exporter (planned??). I am getting more and more fed up
> > with all the package trouble...
>
> I guess it's just a question of modifying some variables, such as:
>
> - org-latex-to-pdf-process
> - org-export-latex-classes
>
> Search for `xelatex' for examples of customization... and share your own
> afterward...

Can ConTeXt handle a LaTeX program? I thought it's a completely different
kettle of fish (at least, the samples that I've looked at look completely
different). If so, then it's unlikely that the latex exporter can produce
anything useful for it. It would need a separate exporter (but there isn't
one and afaik nobody is working on one).

Nick