Here is org-decisions. "All 68 tests ran successfully". I hope it is satisfactory. If it's not, please let me know. Please find attached: * org-decisions.el * diffs to org.el * test-org-decisions.el. * 6 example files in testing A few notes: ****** Test files I included 6 example files that I used in testing, and my test file test-org-decisions.el. test-org-decisions.el uses my tester rtest, which is unfortunately in flux at the moment. Still, I felt it would be best to make it publicly available. ****** Use of cl I used cl in org-decisions.el. I hope that's not a problem, but if it is I can rewrite the parts that use cl. * pushnew * position * destructuring-bind * defstruct ****** Use of allout org-decisions.el and test-org-decisions.el use allout for structuring. I removed the "mode: allout" line so that they can be read without allout present. Tom Breton (Tehom)