Hi, Carsten. Here is the new patch to org.el and the new org-choose.el A couple of notes: * As we talked about, "decisions" and "chosenness" are now called "choose" everywhere. * I was able to add the library-aware customization we talked about. * I also added new variable `org-todo-normal-interpretations' - see explanation below. * New test file. Essentially the same, with name replacement. * Didn't append the example files; they are all unchanged from before. ******* About `org-todo-normal-interpretations' You said your idea was to make a generally useful system. I noticed that one thing was still hard-coded. It's the part of org-todo that finds the next entry: (memq interpret '(sequence choose)) ... (memq interpret '(type priority)) If I understand your intentions correctly, new TODO modules should always behave like `sequence' in this respect. So the first line now looks at a variable list. I saw two possible approaches to get this list: * Extract the symbol from `org-todo-interpretations'. It's in there, but: * Con: Of the two obvious ways to extract it, neither is good 1. Parse the widget form the way that wid-edit does, which is hairy 2. Have a policy that every module that adds to it has to put the symbol first, which changes the appearance of widgets and invites mistakes. * Add yet another variable to contain all the "normal" interpretation symbols. I have tentatively chosen the second and coded it. I named the variable `org-todo-normal-interpretations' (as always, feel free to suggest a better name). Tom Breton (Tehom)