* Best way to embed an svg file in an exported xhtml page?
@ 2010-10-04  1:00 Bryan Emrys
From: Bryan Emrys @ 2010-10-04  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,

I'm exporting an org page to xhtml and I'm trying to show an svg file in an
xhtml page the same way that a png file can be shown. So far, my efforts
have only succeeded in getting a link to the svg file on the page.

I can hand input <object type="image/svg+xml" data="/path/to/file/test1.svg"
 width="300" height="300"></object> and have it appear (at least in firefox,
opera and chromium. (Don't have a copy of IE to test), but obviously I'd
rather just have org-mode export it directly.

Suggestions?

Bryan

* Re: Best way to embed an svg file in an exported xhtml page?
@ 2010-10-04  1:30 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-10-04  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bryan Emrys; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bryan,

I have the following in my config which works for me

  (add-to-list 'org-export-html-inline-image-extensions "svg")

Best -- Eric

@ 2010-10-04  8:29   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-10-04  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Oct 4, 2010, at 3:30 AM, Eric Schulte wrote:

> Hi Bryan,
>
> I have the following in my config which works for me
>
>  (add-to-list 'org-export-html-inline-image-extensions "svg")

I have just made svg a member of the default list of extensions.

Cheers

- Carsten

> Best -- Eric
>
> Bryan Emrys <bryan.emrys@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm exporting an org page to xhtml and I'm trying to show an svg
>> file in an
>> xhtml page the same way that a png file can be shown. So far, my
>> efforts
>> have only succeeded in getting a link to the svg file on the page.
>>
>> I can hand input <object type="image/svg+xml" data="/path/to/file/
>> test1.svg"
>> width="300" height="300"></object> and have it appear (at least in
>> firefox,
>> opera and chromium. (Don't have a copy of IE to test), but
>> obviously I'd
>> rather just have org-mode export it directly.
>>
>> Suggestions?
>>
>> Bryan

- Carsten