For the very silly reason that I was not aware of it >.< . Thank you, Ihor. For the uninformed: evaluate this as a lisp expression (require 'oc-biblatex) . Also, you can use either #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage... (like shown in this thread) or style options with #+cite_export: biblatex (read the documentation for oc-biblatex.el). I tested like this (and with the \usepackage line too): #+cite_export: biblatex #+bibliography: your_file.bib This: #+cite_export: biblatex "bibstyle=numeric-comp,sorting=none, hyperref=true,backref=true,url=true,backend=biber,natbib=true" will create \usepackage[style=bibstyle=numeric-comp,sorting=none, hyperref=true,backref=true,url=true,backend=biber,natbib=true]{biblatex} (note the style=bibstyle=) I would suggest that the org-info pages mention (require 'oc-biblatex) and show an example of how one can use extra options (with the #+latex_header as well). Further, may be it would be better to allow something like this: #+cite_export: biblatex "bibstyle=numeric-comp,sorting=none, hyperref=true,backref=true,url=true,backend=biber,natbib=true" #+bibliography: your_file.bib For which one can use the appended patch, which may break other things, of course :P . The gain is control over biblatex options without resorting to #+latex_header: \usepackage[...]{biblatex} Cheers! Thanks. January 21, 2023 at 9:37:18 AM CET Ihor Radchenko wrote:Edgar Lux writes: I now looked at the patch and I have one general question. What you don't just use oc-biblatex in the above? -- Sent with https://mailfence.com Secure and private email