Hi there, I have been play with julia the last couple of weeks and have been having some issues when I try to use it in org-babel More specifically, It get the following error ERROR: unsupported or misplaced expression using in _start at ./client.jl:394 in _start at /julia/usr/lib/julia/sys.dylib When I execute the following code block #+begin_src julia using Winston #+end_src #+RESULTS: I should mention, that everything works perfectly in eshell or when I execute simple code blocks like #+begin_src julia linspace(0,10,5) #+end_src #+RESULTS: | 0 | | 2.5 | | 5 | | 7.5 | | 10 | Does Any body know how to resolve this issue. Cheers, M