* Suppressing table of contents
@ 2010-02-04  7:01 Raffi R
From: Raffi R @ 2010-02-04  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

Sorry to ask a FAQ-type question, but how do I suppress the table of
contents generated in LaTeX files from orgmode? Must I use a custom
class or is there a command I can insert into #+LaTeX_HEADER that will
suppress its generation?

Thank you,
- Raffi.

* Re: Suppressing table of contents
@ 2010-02-04  8:50 ` Pierre de Buyl
From: Pierre de Buyl @ 2010-02-04  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is found in the manual in the export section: http://orgmode.org/
manual/Export-options.html#Export-options

You must add an export option in your file:
suppresses the table of contents.
This option is not a custom LaTeX option, but I tested myself only
with LaTeX and html export.

Pierre