From: Subhan Michael Tindall <SubhanT@familycareinc.org>
To: 'Neven' <neven@orgzly.com>,
	"emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [ANN] [OT] New Android app (Orgzly)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:23:34 +0000	[thread overview]

OK, I love this!
I installed it, setup was easy as I already sync some relevant .org files  through dropbox.
The interface is pretty smooth, there's a few significant things that need handled(checkboxes and #+TODO per-file configuration tripped me up already), but mostly everything works.
I will happily be contributing testing and feedback. I've been looking for a decent way to include my phone in my org workflow,  and this likes very promising!
Kepp up the good work!
Subhan

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.