From: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
To: Andrew Hyatt <andrew_hyatt@yahoo.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: Invalid face issues
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:31:19 +0100	[thread overview]

On  7Nov2007, at 9:34 PM, Andrew Hyatt wrote:

> I'm not an expert in this, but maybe the issue is that make-glyph
> code is supposed to take a char, and "..." is not a char.

Well, the code takes one character at a time.  mapcar on a string
maps the characters.  So I turn each character into a glob and put
them all into a vector - if I understand the Emacs Lisp manual
correctly, this is the expected format.....

Lets see, maybe more people will hit this problem and we can collect
more info.

- Carsten