Hi, On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:44 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Diez, > > "Diez B. Roggisch" writes: > >> sorry for the delay - easter weekend, and the machine in question is >> at work. > > No problem, bug fixed, thanks. Cool! Where can I get the fix? > > Next time please try to find the minimal file where the bug happens: > that way you won't have to put example files in Dropbox (those files > will not be accessible one day), and you would have been able to give > more useful information on what is wrong. I could have attached them - but I didn't know the policies here. Also, I thought they were quite minimal ;) The .org is one KB ;) What could be stripped? Diez