* Extending lists is broken?
@ 2007-06-25 18:43 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2007-06-25 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

I'm using org mode version 4.79 and I used to be able to use
Shift-Alt-Return and Shift-Return to create the next item in a list
(with or without a checkbox)

,---- org file before -------------
| * NEXT SomeTask
|     CLOCK: [2007-06-25 Mon 14:05]
|
|  - [ ] Somefield
|  - [ ] Another field
`----------------------------------

If I hit Shift-Alt-Return at the end of the last line I now get this:

,---- order file after ------------
| * NEXT SomeTask
|     CLOCK: [2007-06-25 Mon 14:05]
|
| CLOCK: [ ] Somefield
| CLOCK: [ ] Another field
| CLOCK: [ ]

This is broken in 4.78 and 4.79 but works in 4.77

Regards,
Bernt