On 7 Apr 2009, at 01:16, David Abrahams wrote: > > On Apr 6, 2009, at 6:27 PM, Christopher Suckling wrote: > >> >> On 6 Apr 2009, at 01:49, David Abrahams wrote: >> >>> >>> This patch to org-mac-message.el should make it show growl >>> notifications >>> when searching for flagged messages and growl is running, and work >>> silently otherwise. >>> >> >> Thanks, works nicely. >> >> Below patch adapts for general case, cleans up commentary and fixes >> one tiny formatting bug I noticed. >> >> Best, >> >> Christopher >> >> > > > Nice tweak to the code, but I'm not sure it was a good idea to strip > out lisp comments from around the AppleScript. There are some > oddball idioms in there whose rationale will have to be guessed by > the next person who comes along and wants to improve things. Also, > I think the indentation I applied to the applescript strings do a > great deal to enhance comprehensibility at little or no cost. And done. Carsten, ignore yesterday's patch. BTW, is there a way of automatically doing the AppleScript indentation (I lost it all when I ran indent-region on the buffer and was too tired last night to put it back in...)? Best, Christopher