Not much time these days to thank you for your help, specially Ihor, András, Eric. After thinking about it, I think I will maintain 2 files by now: 1.bib and 1.org. with my highlights and other notes. Best regards :-) Ypo El 19/10/2021 a las 16:45, Ihor Radchenko escribió: > András Simonyi writes: > >>> The processor relies on the external Citeproc Emacs library, which must be available prior to loading this library. >> Should we add something to this? If yes, what is missing in your opinion? > I saw this comment, but I was not sure which library it referred to. > First, I looked in built-in Emacs libearies. No luck. Then, I tried > search ELPA, but still no luck. Same for NonGNU ELPA. Then I tried web > search and saw github/citeproc-el. It confused me, because it is not > exactly "Citeproc Emacs library", but rather "A CSL 1.01 Citation > Processor for Emacs.". I had to look at source file names to verify. > > A link to the library source code would be helpful. > > Also, > >>> ;; Bibliography is defined with the "bibliography" keyword. It supports files >>> ;; with ".bib", ".bibtex", and ".json" extensions. References are exported using >>> ;; the "print_bibliography" keyword. > If there is support of ".org", it could be mentioned (with caveats, I guess). > > Best, > Ihor