* OT: Help making LaTex export
@ 2009-09-11 22:20 Bart Bunting
From: Bart Bunting @ 2009-09-11 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

This may be a little off topic but I wasn't sure where else to ask so here
goes.

I use org mode all the time for work.  I would like to use it more for
producing documents e.g. proposals, statements of work etc.  The issue I
have is that we have a specific word template that my bosses insist on
using.  This is really just a logo and specific title page headers and
footer etc.  They are concerned about the look of the document, producing
pdfs would be fine.

My problem is this:

I am blind so it's difficult to get the layout and style of the document
correct when working with LaTeX.  I was hoping there may be someone willing
to take a look at the template and see if it would be possible to write some
LaTeX so that when I export my documents from org they look the same as our
standard template.  There isn't anyone else at my work who knows LaTeX that
can do this so I thought maybe someone out there would possibly be
interested.

I of course would be willing to pay for the effort involved.

If anyone is able to assist if they would like to contact me off list that
would be great!

bart@ursys.com.au

Thanks in advance and apologies for the off topic message.

Regards

Bart