Hi If I export a document with tags and TODO states to html, the TODO states are nicely coloured and the tags are smaller than the other text. If I export to PDF, the TODO states are BOLD and the tags seem bigger (probably because of different font). Is it possible to have the colouring also in the pdf and possibly smaller fonts for the tags? Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany) University of Zürich Cell: +41 (0)78 630 66 57 Fax (D): +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44 email: Rainer@krugs.de Skype: RMkrug